- When my husband and I bought this house four years ago, we HAD planned that we'd do a lot of the renovating and revival work ourselves, over a ten-year period or so...NOPE - he had an accident three years ago that left him partially paralyzed and unable to do any of the hard labour work...MAJOR RE-DIRECT!
- Just before his accident, we HAD planned to get the house exterior finished that fall...NOPE - his accident was a re-direct in timing and scope of the work...at that time, we weren't sure if we would even be able to stay in the house given his limited mobility. Enter Divine Timing - I hired my uncle's company a few months ago to do the exterior work on my house..with a completion deadline a week away, it will be finished by the time I come back from Italy in 2 1/2 weeks. YIPPEE HOORAY YAHOO!!! I'm so excited to finally see the finished product! Sharon Homes Construction has been doing a great job at getting the work done, explaining to me what they're doing, and keeping me informed of hiccups that come up. I always wanted my uncle to build me a house, and while it may not be a new build, it IS a complete face lift!
|Step 1: Add 1 1/2" rigid board insulation|
|Step 2: add 12" barn boards|
|Step 3: spray 1st coat siding stain (4+ steps to go!)|
- When I got married, and even through the hardships of marriage, children, illness and disability, I HAD planned on spending the rest of my life with my husband....NOPE - we separated almost two years ago...life is not without it's challenges but you have to choose to honour yourself and find joy for yourself. In choosing to honour myself and my children, I chose separation and the re-direct that the Universe presented IN MY FACE.
- I HAD planned on a quick and easy separation....NOPE - separation is NEVER easy, and it took 13 months to come to a final agreement and get everything settled. But THANK YOU UNIVERSE, for providing me with a super support system to help me through it all. I learned so much about myself, my kids, my husband, my friends, lawyers, co-workers and so many others through the whole process.
- After we separated, I HAD planned on staying single for a long time, to be with myself and rediscover myself on my own....NOPE - another IN MY FACE moment from the Universe with a divine match later last year! My ego went kicking and screaming against the thought of being in a relationship and falling in love again, not wanting to be entangled with anyone...when I ignored my ego and lifted the brakes, love flowed with complete ease - something I would have surely missed out on had I listened to my ego instead of the Universal flow :)
- I HAD planned on leaving my job two years ago, but with everything else going on in my life, the Universe told me to hang on a while longer....SO I DID, and left with a severance package at the beginning of July, allowing me to stay home with my kids this summer, to travel to places I never would have been able to before, to organize my life, and start my business...again THANK YOU UNIVERSE for Divine Timing.